Reducing the water content of the text - how to make articles on the site more meaningful
Sooner or later, owners of their own website face a problem when the need to publish a large number of unique and high-quality articles comes to the fore. It depends on the information provided how popular the portal will be among visitors, how long it will be popular, how high it will be able to climb in the search engine rankings and how much profit it will bring. It is not enough just to make a beautiful design, implement user-friendly functionality and equip each page with many additional functions. All this is just a cover that no one will be interested in without high-quality content. Therefore, working with texts comes to the fore, and here the user may face unexpected difficulties that he did not take care of in advance.
Filling the site with original content initially raises the question: where can I get this most original content? You can try to prepare it manually, but there are a number of obvious disadvantages here:
- A lot of articles are needed. It is really a lot, because each topic requires a detailed and detailed answer to each of the available questions. Even if this is initially a very narrow focus, like Renault engines, you still need a separate description for each engine, a separate description of each part, the principles of their interaction, repair features, future plans, old versions and much more. Accordingly, the user may be stuck for several weeks or months preparing all the necessary texts. At some point, he'll just start cursing all these articles, and probably won't finish the job, abandoning it in the middle.
- Students must be literate, without obvious punctuation and grammatical errors. A site visitor who is interested in the answer to any question should read the article while immersed in its contents. If he clings to constant mistakes with his eyes, he is unlikely to read to the end at all, and then such an article can be considered useless, regardless of how interesting and fascinating the topic is hidden inside.
- Articles must meet modern criteria for working with texts. They must be properly formatted, contain key queries, be unique, and contain a minimum amount of water. It will not be easy for a person who is initially unfamiliar with these rules to comply with them. You will either need to rewrite the work regularly, or act much more slowly, pushing through unfamiliar concepts.
It is the water content that can become a key problem when the reader simply gets tired of wading through lengthy arguments and meaningless references in search of the necessary information. But how to reduce the water content of the text? It will be problematic to do this on their own, so most site owners who want to get new, high-quality content turn to specialists for help.
Copywriters who provide their services know all about reducing the water content of the text, but they should be treated carefully, because there are several obvious pitfalls:
- Does the chosen specialist know exactly how to act and how to minimize the amount of water in the article? The modern world, where freelancing and remote work flourish, has attracted a huge number of people to the profession of copywriter who believe that it is very convenient to sit at home, write texts and earn money from it. In practice, it turns out that most of them are not able to solve the task. They are not literate enough, do not know the rules of work and cannot comply with the established time limits. By contacting such an employee, the site owner will quickly forget about reducing the water content of the text, since he will already need at least some article, just to stop this cooperation. Therefore, it is worth choosing a copywriter carefully, having studied his portfolio and making sure that he really knows exactly what needs to be done. It is better to use specialized exchanges, where, in case of any dispute, financial losses can be avoided.
- A good copywriter perfectly represents the price of his services, so you will have to prepare a substantial amount even for the minimum number of articles. The text, which takes 5-7 minutes to read, will cost about a thousand rubles. If you need a hundred such texts, then the math will be pretty simple. But is the site owner willing to pay that kind of money for content, even if it is of high quality? Unlikely.
Copywriting services are useful when it comes to small volumes and spot articles on a specific topic. If you need a full-fledged content of the site, then it will be very expensive. In addition, there is a much better option – the A-Feed plugin.
Self-promotion of the site and the uniqueness of the articles published on it can be done without much effort if you use the plugin to auto-fill the site. It solves most issues, including reducing the water content of the text. And this is done through several advantages:
- The plugin does not write texts on its own. He takes finished works from other sources and unifies them, allowing them to be placed on another portal. This way the site is filled much faster, and much less action is required.
- The user determines exactly where the program will search for suitable articles. From the very beginning, you can choose the best sites where the best texts are published with a minimum amount of water and low-content text. Thus, you do not have to worry at all about how to reduce the water content, because you will not need it here.
- The search is carried out on all sites created on WordPress. And we are not talking about a specific country, but about the whole world. That is, more than half of the sites among all the resources existing on the world Wide Web will be available to the user. It will not be difficult to find suitable ones among them, after which it will be a matter of time before the site is filled in automatically.
- Searching for unique content will not require any effort, as you will only need to select the appropriate sites. The plugin will select texts according to the set key queries and place them either immediately on the specified page or in drafts so that additional text editing can be carried out and possible inaccuracies can be eliminated.
- Initially, when translating articles from other languages, which is what the plugin will do, there is much less water in the texts, since all unnecessary introductory constructions disappear in the process. Articles in French, German or Japanese are more concise, which will have a beneficial effect on the final version of the text.
Reducing the water content of the text can be a problem for a user who is not familiar with how to work with it competently. You can load each article into the appropriate program and manually delete every word that does not carry any semantic load, but this will take a very long time. You can try to initially prepare texts in such a way that there is nothing superfluous in them, but there is a risk of overdrying the work by making not an informative article, but some kind of extract from scientific work that will be difficult for site visitors to read. Therefore, working with the plugin will be the best solution. So the articles will be prepared immediately with a minimum amount of water, but, at the same time, they will be informative and informative, since they were originally written for a wide audience. At the same time, the owner of the grabber will always have the opportunity to post a link to the source to thank the original author and mark his merit.